Emma insisted on wearing her fanciest dress for the occasion. She is really into dresses and skirts right now and anytime I even mention maybe wearing pants to school she acts like her life will surely end. I mean why would you wear pants to something as important as school right?
Recently, Emma has recently decided that green is her favorite color and has to have everything green. It actually works out really nicely most of the time because most other girls don't love green with such a passion (except for Katelyn, because she has to do everything Emma does) so there aren't too many fights over green toys. Anyway, Emma has the option of having the bus pick her up and drop her off at our house and she has never really been that interested. Since she is only 3 I decided not to really push it. One day she came home from school telling me she really wanted to ride the bus. When I asked her why she changed her mind she said it was because she lines up on an orange line to go to the cars but the kids that ride the bus get to line up on a green line. I called to arrange for the bus to come get her and found out she is going to the wrong school! They still had our old address on file so they told me I could either keep driving her to her current school or if she wanted to take the bus she would need to switch schools. We decided to just keep driving her because I don't want her to have to adjust to everything new. Plus who knows if the new school will have a green line!
The week after school started Emma got to start dance classes as well. She loves them. I think it is so funny to watch her class because everyone is just doing their own thing. Their teacher deserves extra points. I can't wait for their recital, it should be pretty entertaining.
| wow, her legs look long in this picture! |
We love Emma and how excited she is about everything!
2 comments:
That's crazy about going to the wrong school. I love how excited she is about everything!
hahah! Is she even real? I am laughing so hard at everything about this post. I love Emma so much. Every family needs an Emma in their life.
Post a Comment