Emma has really been enjoying her dance classes this year. She takes tap and ballet. She participated in three Christmas recitals and had such a great time!
Her first recital was more of a dress rehearsal at the dance studio. I was in Vegas for this one so Kimberly and Jace were so nice to go and help Todd. Emma thought she looked so beautiful. "This dress is itchy, but I can handle the itches because I look so beautiful" - straight from Emma's mouth.
Emma with her cute friend Ava Child who is in her class!
Todd made sure that Emma got roses after her performance and she could not have been more thrilled. She is such a little Diva.
Her second performance was at the Dickens Festival. I didn't get that great of pictures but at least she is easy to spot up there.
Her last performance was at a highschool. My mom was in town and got to come along with Kimberly, Jace, and Tally. They were all so nice to be there.
We love out little dancer and love to watch her perform! She is pretty cute.
Sunday, December 15, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That's a great sweater you're wearing there :)
Post a Comment