Here we are in our Christmas best for the Sunday before Christmas.
On Monday the 23rd we had the Glover Christmas party which I, of course, did not take any pictures of. We had pizza, skyped with Greg and Cindy, and had a white elephant gift exchange. We loves spending time with the Glovers. Right before we went to the party Emma convinced Todd to take the girls out to play in the snow. I volunteered to stay inside with Miley. Gosh, I think little kids are so cute in their snow clothes!
Tuesday, the 24th, was spent with my family up at the cabin. We played lots of games, did a puzzle, and had our traditional fondue lunch.
After the cabin, we went to see Frozen with the girls. It was a really cute show and Emma and Katelyn love it. They already have half of the soundtrack memorized. We then ate dinner at my Ringwood Grandparent's house and went home to open our Christmas pajamas and get ready for Santa!
| I find it almost impossible to get a good picture with these three! |
1 comment:
Fondue lunch sounds delightful! Also, great job on the pjs :) Glad you finally found the perfect ones :)
Post a Comment