Christmas Day was so fun this year. Emma was really into everything about Christmas, and let's be honest, everything is better with kids. I woke up at about 5:30 in the morning too excited to go back to sleep. We finally got everyone up around 7:00 and went and opened our presents to each other.
Then we went downstairs to see what Santa brought for the girls! All of the following quotes are from Emma.
"What is this GREAT thing doing here?"
"Santa even remembered that I wanted the red stocking!"
"Santa brought us the most AMAZING things!"
"Santa didn't even put dolls in here, he put PRINCESSES in!"
Miley slept through all of the morning excitement. Then we all went over to my parents house to have our Christmas breakfast and exchange gifts with each other. I forgot to take my camera over there so we don't have any pictures of that but it was fun!
We spent the rest of the day at home playing with our new toys! Some of my family came over later that night to hang out and see what the girls got. It was such a great day and we loved being together as a family!
Wednesday, January 1, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh my goodness, Emma is the best :) I love that you kept track of her comments :)
Such a great Santa right there!
Emma is so sweet! What cute girls and awesome presents too! :)
Post a Comment