Todd turned 30 the day after Christmas! He is getting so old. We wanted to make sure that he had a great day. One of the perks of having your birthday the day after Christmas is that you can almost always take work off!
Again, I woke up early, excited to give Todd his presents. Once he woke up we went out and opened them before the girls were up.
I had everyone in my family and Todd's family write him a letter with their three favorite things about him and one of their favorite memories and put them all in a book with some pictures. I think that he enjoyed it.
Spencer watched the girls for us that morning so I could take Todd out to breakfast. We went to Mimi's Cafe and asked someone to take this lovely picture for us. It was a little bright.
After breakfast, we picked up the girls and took them bowling! We all had a great time.
We went to dinner with my family that night to Salt City Burgers. It was a fun day celebrating our favorite guy! We are so glad that he was born and enjoyed spending ALL day with im!
Friday, January 3, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
You've been such a good blogger lately! I love all your posts, especially Emma's Christmas quotes. And you're so on the ball--doing all the Christmas and family stuff, PLUS Todd's birthday, PLUS you have three kids?! And you look so good and your girls are even coordinating outfits. Mom of the year.
You guys look awesome in your matching outfits. You are such a good birthday planner.
Todd looks very pleased with the day! :) Great job! HBD Todd!
Post a Comment