Monday, August 25, 2014

7th Anniversary Date

We were finally able to celebrate our 7th Anniversary (since it was spent driving home from San Diego) after we took the girls to Lagoon.  My mom took the girls to her house for a sleepover.  We left Lagoon and Todd let me go to the mall to pick out our clothes for our upcoming family pictures.  What a great guy he is!  After that we went to dinner and had a great time.  We don't get to go out as often as we would like so it was so nice to spend time with each other.


We slept in the next morning and it was AMAZING.  I just really love my sleep! Then we went for a hike before heading over to pick up the girls.  

I just really didn't want to take a picture


It was such a great celebration and I am so glad to be with this guy forever.  He is pretty awesome and puts up with probably more than he should have to from the women in his life.  He is my best friend and the love of my life and I loved having some time to celebrate that!

4 comments:

Rosalie Ringwood said...

Cute, cute!! Awesome couple! We love you two! Happy WA!

Emily said...

Looks like a pretty delicious baked potato :)
Happy 7 years! Whoa, you're old ;)

Laurie Marsh said...

Happy Anniversary. You guys are just the BEST! Love you!

Sibber said...

Couple o cuties right there! Happy WA to you darling Glovers!! Love you!