Wednesday, August 13, 2014

The 24th and the rest of July

On the 24th of July Todd ran a half marathon with my dad, Tally, Kimberly, and Jace.  I opted to stay in bed and sleep.  He did great!  I think he finished in 1:32.  Everyone else finished in under 2 hours and I think they all had a great time!



After the race, Todd came home and caught a quick nap with Miley and then we headed off to Hollywood Connection.  We had never been there before but found out it was included in our "pass of all passes" so thought we would give it a try.  The girls loved it! My camera was on a weird setting so most of the pictures didn't turn out very well.  Their favorite ride was the hot air balloon ride. Which spins alot so that meant I got to ride it with them every time, since Todd can't do rides like that.






Bad picture, but Todd was proud of his hole in one


After that, we headed up to the cabin for some fun pioneer-ish games and a yummy dinner.  Laurie, Rick, and Madie Marsh joined us and it was so fun!







There were just a few more pictures from July that I wanted to put somewhere but they don't need their own post.

So, I really love snow cones.  Last summer we went all summer without getting one.  I was not going to let that happen again.  Emma and Katelyn loved how huge they were.  Everyone got the smallest size and it was still too much.  Next time we will have to share!




One morning I woke up to this as the new wallpaper on my phone.  They think they are so funny!


My parents took us all to see Marry Poppins at the Hale Theater.  Emma was so excited that she was old enough to go this time and got to sit down on the second row with Papa.  It was so fun!


It was a very fun, eventful month!

2 comments:

Laura said...

I love that you "opted" to stay in bed instead of running a half marathon. Good choice! ;) Hollywood connection is sweet! Dan took me there for the first time on our anniversary and I thought it was cool. :)

Rosalie Ringwood said...

I love this pic of Dad and Emma! Your girls are the best!