So here is the thing, Emma is almost 5 and has only had one haircut in her life. Katelyn is almost 3 and has NEVER had a haircut so I decided that their hair needed some work. Emma's hair was just so long and she cried every time that I had to brush it. My cousin Allie usually (and by usually, I mean the one time) cuts their hair but she lives in a different state now. Emma informed me that only cool people like Allie can cut her hair not just anyone so going to a salon was out of the question for her. After a pep talk from Allie I decided I could do it to save ourselves a whole lot of stress and tears. Emma was really nervous about it but I think that they both turned out ok!
 |
| She was really trying so hard to smile for this picture but she was just so nervous! Poor girl. |
She was much happier after it all was over and she realized it wasn't going to hurt. I might have cried as she was getting into bed and I realized just how much i had just cut off!
I most likely will take them somewhere else next time, now that they know it isn't scary!
4 comments:
Brave girls and brave Mom! Their haircuts are perfect! Love everything about you and your girls!
xoxo
You're such a good mommy! Great job!
You did it!!! I am laughing SO hard at Emma's nervous face. She kills me. I'm so proud of you and don't you dare say you're taking them somewhere next time! You are going to keep doing it! You did an amazing job.
you have come so far from the days of todd's first haircut. way to go!
Post a Comment