As usual, Miley had to enjoy the outing from her stroller because she was on a walking strike at this point. I kept trying to tell her that at 15 months old, she would enjoy her life alot more if she would just start walking!
| Molly was a little hesitant of the bigger witches so she opted to stay in her stroller as well! |
This witch pushing the stroller was the girls' favorite. They would have stayed and looked at that one forever if there weren't people waiting to take their picture with it!
It was a fun afternoon and a great chance to enjoy the amazing fall weather we have had this year!
4 comments:
So cute. But really - that picture of Miley in the stroller is the absolute best!! Such great personalities all of your girls have! I love you all SO much! xoxo1505
It was so much fun!! Molly still talks about the giant pink witch she was afraid of :)
Also a miracle? That it was warm enough to wear flip flops! :) Fun times!
I just love your girls. That is all.
Post a Comment