Wednesday, August 12, 2015

8th Anniversary

On July 19th, Todd and I celebrated our 8th wedding anniversary.  Our real anniversary celebration was going to Hawaii earlier in June but we were still able to sneak away for a little bit on the night of the 18th to celebrate. 

We went to the temple and then to dinner at my favorite restaurant, Ruby River.  Which admittedly, is only my favorite because I really like their potatoes.



On the morning of our anniversary we were just about to head out the door to church when our little guy gave us a little scare. Todd and I had his brother Kyle take the girls to church while we spent the morning at the hospital.  Thankfully, everything ended up being fine and I was sent home after a few hours with instructions to just take it easy for a few days.


Later that evening we headed up to my parents cabin to have dinner with my family.  The girls are starting to really enjoy exploring outside there.  It is fun to watch them all play together.


I love the chance that we get each year to remember the day that we were married!  I love Todd so much.  He truly is my very best friend and I would be lost without him.  He does so much for our little family and is always putting our needs in front of his.  I am so glad I get to be with him forever!

No comments: