We walked her to school on her first day, but Todd usually drops her off at school on his way to work. She met one of the girls in her class, Lindsay, and they both seemed to be a little nervous. They felt like holding hands while they were walking in would make them feel better!
I only cried two tears as she walked away into the school building. I know she will love school so that makes it a little easier for her to leave me every day. Luckily it is only for half a day right now, we won't walk about her being gone all day next year!
After school, my mom came over to give Emma a first day of school treat! Emma was excited to tell everyone all about the first day and seems to be enjoying school and her teacher so far.
Happy First Day of School, Emma! We love you!











2 comments:
I'm so glad we get to do everything together :)
Way to go Emma! And your mom is so great! How nice to have her back!!!
seriously, tell your girls to stop growing up!!
Post a Comment