Can I just talk about how much I love having my parents living in Utah again? It is the greatest to be able to hang out with them almost any time we want. Plus, my mom always plans fun parties for us! We had a Christmas Cookie Exchange and "tea party" with the girls (and little boys) that was so fun! We all made 3 dozen cookies and were able to take some of each kind home as well as enjoy some while we were there. Emma and Katelyn also put on a lovely talent show for us!
 |
| I realize as I am doing all of these posts that Katelyn wears this dress alot. I have to pick my battles and this is not one of them! |
Katelyn sang "twinkle twinkle", did a dance, and showed everyone how to curtsy for her part of the talent show. Emma played twinkle twinkle on the piano, sang "Angles We Have Heard On High", and also did a dance for her part. They took their jobs very seriously and even made lists for themselves so they wouldn't forget what they were supposed to do.
Thanks for the fun party, Mom! Can't wait until next year.
1 comment:
okay this is the cutest.
Post a Comment