We went to the Festival of Trees with my Mom this year. It has been a while since I have been because it seems to always be so crowded and I was worried that my kids would not enjoy it. This year it was not crowded at all when we went and my kids loved it! Katelyn was so overly excited about every. single. tree. She was yelling at the top of her lungs at each new tree. It was really fun for me to watch!
 |
| Lets just pretend that those old people in the background aren't just staring at my kids! |
 |
| Miley was mesmerized by this Minnie and Mickey tree. She has a slight Minnie obsession right now. |
After we were done looking at the trees we headed over to the kids area to do some games. The first stop was where they were able to have a giant bubble blown around them. Emma and Katelyn went and did great. I wasn't going to have Miley go, but after she saw her sisters go she wanted to have a turn. I don't know that she really knew what she was getting herself into but she stood on the stool for about 3 seconds and then decided she didn't really want to do it and in an effort to come back to me she fell right into the pool of bubble solution. We caused quite the scene. Poor little girl.
The girls also decorated Christmas trees, made a snow globe, and made a sand layering necklace. The only way we could get Miley to calm down was giving her candy. Then we finished the day at the fishing pond.
 |
| If you are wondering if Camden was there, he was. I just kept him covered the whole time because he was sleeping. |
It was such a fun afternoon and I am glad that we were able to go! Thanks for coming with us, Mom!
No comments:
Post a Comment