Monday, February 8, 2016

January in Pictures

Here is what our month looked like according to our phones!

My  mom and dad gave all of their kids and spouses tickets to three Jazz games for Christmas with babysitting included!  We had a good time having three planned dates (although Emma took my spot on the last date since it was on her birthday).



We also enjoyed going to the Provo City Center Temple open house.  If you remember from our last open house experience, the girls all were freaked out by the shoe covers they had to wear so it made it less than an enjoyable experience.  This time we were prepared and it went much better. It was too dark and cold to get a picture of us in front of the temple so all of these pictures are just from the waiting room and the parking garage. Emma loves to be a good helper with Camden.




One Saturday Todd and Emma made a snowman.  He is much better at it than I am, so this snowman was a little more loved than the last one I made with her.  She is lucky to have such a fun dad!



We had some fun Sunday dinners over at my parent's house.  Including one celebrating Kimberly and Emma's birthdays.  We just thought Camden looked extra handsome this day so we needed a picture!


Emma and Katelyn started taking gymnastics.  Todd drives passed this gym every day to and from work and decided that they might like to try it.  He even signed them up and everything.  They have really liked it so far! I love watching them every week. It is not very often that you can see Katelyn's legs because she is always in a skirt or dress so her little muscles kill me.




We spent a weekend up in Heber with Ryan and Emily, Chad and Melissa, Kyle and Natalie, and their kids.  It was fun as always.  My girls love to go up there and Todd really enjoys getting to snowmobile the whole time we are there.  This is the only picture that we took.  I guess Emma was really excited about her rootbeer!


We went ahead and purchased a pass to the aquarium since we only needed to go three times to get our money out of the pass, which we have already done.  It is nice to have a fun indoor place to go during the winter.  Miley loves playing on the whales.  There is also a really fun indoor playground that the girls spend hours on.  



We love Sunday morning cuddles in our bed now that we have 11:00 church again.  These girls are just the best!  They make life so happy and exciting.  



All three girls continue to be such great helpers with Camden!  There is always someone who wants to help hold or talk to him.  I am glad because he really loves his sisters!



One night I had a really big craving for brownies.  The girls were happy about it because that means they get to lick the batter after!  You can tell it was the highlight of their day.


Miley has decided that she is too old for naps which is mostly ok but sometimes she just really needs one.  Sometimes I can convince her to go play quietly in her room for an hour in hopes that she will eventually fall asleep.  One day she thought that sounded like a great idea, as long as she could do it with her new sleeping bag from Gam and Papa. She is a funny little girl.


My parents gave Emma some workout clothes for her birthday.  You better believe she was up early the next morning exercising with me.  She is so funny sometimes.  It is nice to have a little buddy with me though!


Katelyn was playing with her magnet board one morning and decided that she really needed Dad to see it. We decided to take a picture to show him when he got home so we didn't have to worry about it getting destroyed by a certain little sister while it sat out all day. She was very proud of her work!


Sometimes on the way to dance Miley falls asleep (you know because she doesn't need naps anymore) and I just can't stand to wake her up.  When that happens, Katelyn and I get to hang out in the car while her siblings sleep and Emma has her class. She loves to take selfies and make videos while we wait. She is such a fun little girl and I love this time with her because she doesn't get as much one on one time as she deserves. On a side note, her mad face kills me. And so does my double chin.



This month I introduced the girls to the "Wicked" soundtrack.  They have been listening to and singing it non-stop since then.  This was their attempt at making me look "popular" while we were listening to the music and cleaning up the kitchen.  I love their imagination!


January was a busy but fun month!  I love spending time with my little family, it makes the post holiday blues so much better!

2 comments:

Dantzel said...

wait, but who told camden he could get so big and so cute?

Rosalie Ringwood said...

Great post! I love your "popular" outfit! It's amazing! Fun family! Love you all