We celebrated our anniversary the Saturday before the actual day so we could party all day. My parents watched our kids for us while we went and played!
We started the morning mountain biking down the pipline trail up milcreek canyon. It was only my second time going on a real mountain biking trail but it was so fun! I only fell and hurt myself once. It was fun seeing Todd love it so much!
When we were done with our bike ride we headed over to Big Cottonwood canyon and had a great time hiking up to Lake Blanche. We had read online that it was 6.5 miles round trip and should take about 4 hours to finish. Of course Todd couldn't let it take us that long and he wanted to finish it in half the time, so we ended up running down most of it. It was super fun but after biking and hiking I have probably never been more dirty or smelly in my life.
After our hike we headed up to Park City to check into our hotel. We showered and got ready and then headed out to dinner and the Grub Steak.
After dinner, we hung out in the hot tub, and also watched a movie. We woke up the next morning and went to church and then headed back to my parents house to pick up our kids.
It is always fun to get away and spend so much time together. I am so glad that Todd and I got married 9 years ago. Alot has changed since then! I couldn't have picked a better husband to go through this journey with. He is so selfless and always looking for ways that he can make my life easier. I hit the jackpot with him! Nine years down, forever to go!

No comments:
Post a Comment