Friday, May 30, 2014

Disneyland Day Two

Tuesday was our magic morning day so we headed to the park an hour early.  We were hoping that going early would mean that we could get in line towards the front to see Elsa and Anna.  Sadly, about 10 minutes after the park opened the line was already over 2 hours long and was around 4 hours almost the whole time we were there so we did not get to see them.  Emma and Katelyn are ok with that, as long as Emma can see them when she is six.

We spent the first half of the day at Disneyland and spent alot of time in the "princess village" (I don't remember what it was really called).  I feel like Todd saw the magic of Disneyland while we were there as the girls saw all of their favorite princesses and were totally in heaven!

The second ride of the day (just because I refused to let it be our first on magic morning) was Casey Junior's Railroad.  The girls all loved it again.





We tired really hard to get a good shot in front of the castle. As you can see, it went over really well.



While we were getting our picture taken we found out there would be a performance in five minutes right where we were standing so we got great spots to watch it.  Emma even got to go dance with Alice and the Mad Hatter.  She loved it, even though it doesn't look like it in this picture.


Back to the teacups while Todd waited in line with a sleeping Miley to see some princesses. At this point the Woolfs went to do their own thing for a while because Bronsen wasn't super excited to see the princesses. Who can blame him?



After the teacups, Todd and I switched places in line and he took the girls to see the Rapunzel show while I continued to wait to see Sleeping Beauty, Cinderella, and Ariel.  The only thing that could have made it better was if Belle was there.  It seriously was amazing.  They don't let anyone in the house behind you until you are at the 3rd princess so you never feel rushed to move on.  My girls could have stayed there all day.  Even Miley loved them.



Sleeping Beauty walked with Emma and Katelyn to introduce them to Cinderella.






When they were with Ariel, Emma was in a pretty deep conversation and Katelyn was pretty star struck and just kinda sat there at stared at her with an open mouth. She REALLY loves Ariel.



After the princesses we went back to the hotel for lunch and a short nap for Miley and Katelyn. After lunch we headed over to California Adventure. We enjoyed California Adventure more than Disneyland on this trip.  It was even less crowded than Disneyland and it had the Little Mermaid and Monster's Inc. rides which all three of the girls really loved.

My only regret on this trip is that we didn't bring our double stroller.  We brought the single stroller so Miley could lay all the way down in it and nap at the park and threw the umbrella stroller in the car at the last second.  Emma hasn't ridden in a stroller for over a year so I thought she wouldn't want to.  I didn't really think about the fact that she would be walking for so long every day.  Todd spent alot of time doing this, he is the best dad.


Enjoying the Pixar parade.  Emma was showing off her sweet moves.



 The girls loved to get in bed every night after a long day in the park.  



2 comments:

Rosalie Ringwood said...

These pictures are amazing! I just love your little fam so much! Plus - Disneyland! What could be better! xoxox

Emily said...

I never saw the princess photos! I'm so glad your girls loved them, totally worth the wait, just not four hours :)
I think next time Stella will be more into the princesses. This year, Bronsen just kinda ran the show ;)