I know we are getting sick of Disneyland posts. There is only one more after this one! The third Disney day was spent all at California Adventure. It was another great day without any crowds. Todd and I switched off riding single rider for the bigger rides, which was faster than the fastpass line almost every time. Halfway through this day I thought my camera broke and I was really sad for a second. We only had phone pictures for the rest of the day which did not turn out very well.
 |
| As you can tell, Emma was thrilled to see Mickey. |
Todd really was so great on this trip. I think that he knew that I put way too much time into planning this than I should have so he really went above and beyond to make sure we had a great time. He almost always had two girls with him. It might have also helped that they were just all really excited to have him work free for an entire week!
I gave the girls a little present each day before we went to the park. Today they got new wands and purses. Katelyn was obviously pretty pleased with hers.
Waiting in line for the Little Mermaid ride. We seriously went on this ride at least 15 times in a two day period.
We just felt the need to document that there really was no one there all week. I was amazed that they had space for that long of a line and this was just the first half of the line! I really would never want to wait that long.
This was my first time seeing Cars Land. It was so cute! We really loved it. My girls are not super into the movie so they didn't love it as much as others did but it was still fun! Emma really liked Luigi's flying tires.
 |
| Its fine that Miley is kicking Emma in the head, right? |
We went to see the Aladdin show and it was amazing. We ended up getting seats in the very middle of the front row and the girls just loved it. Alot of the characters came off the stage and danced right in front of us. I was thinking about not going to it because it was 45 minutes long but I am so glad we did! It was another successful, magical day. We were all sad that we only had one more day left!
2 comments:
Another awesome and fun day with great pics! I love how happy Emma and Katelyn were with their wands.
You're such a great travel planner! I'm glad we picked you ;)
Post a Comment