Sunday, June 8, 2014

Beach Day

We debated a lot about what day to go to the beach.  We ended up just going at the end of the trip and it was the perfect way to wind down the trip after 4 long days at the park.  The girls did much better with the ocean than the last time they saw it and Miley wasn't even afraid of the sand so it was a very successful day. I failed to get a picture of us all at the beach, good thing we are going back next month!






I seriously just could not get over Miley's chubby body in her swimming suit.  One of my favorite things ever.



So Miley really, really hates the grass.  I thought we would have the same feelings toward the sand.  Turns out she loves it, especially in her mouth.  Todd thought it was the grossest thing ever that I was letting her eat it. All babies have to do it at least once in their life, right?






Emily seriously is the greatest friend, ever!!


Bronsen and Stella were being buried in the sand and Emma wanted us to join in on the fun.  If you know me well, you know that I really don't love the beach because I hate to get sand all over me.  This just shows you how much I love her.  I know that my legs aren't even all the way covered, but this was a big step for me.


No trip to Newport Beach is complete without a Balboa bar and an ice cream cone. 



Katelyn still wasn't feeling very well from the day before.  Not even an ice cream cone could get her to wake up.



The beach day was Miley's favorite day.  She was thrilled to no longer be stuck in her stroller!

After we went back to the hotel and FINALLY got all of the sand washed away we went to dinner at the Rainforest Cafe to end our trip.






 This was the best vacation!  We had such a great time and were especially glad that the Woolfs could come with us.  Everything is more fun when they are around. I am so glad we were all able to go.  We are already planning the next adventure with them. Thanks to Todd for being the greatest and making all of our dreams come true! We love Disneyland!

2 comments:

Laura said...

So so happy for you guys and this awesome trip! How was the sandy diaper the next day? ;)

Rosalie Ringwood said...

Ok - really - these are the best pictures ever! Miley is just so squishy and adorable! And the girls' little buns are so so cute! Looks like such a great trip! Glad you had a great time. Next time - we want to go with!!!!