Friday, June 27, 2014

End of May and Most of June

I know, I have really clever blog titles! I just needed to do a little photo dump of the past few weeks to document a little of our everyday lives.

 Miley's hair is finally long enough for a baby ponytail.  I know alot of people don't love it when they stick straight up but I think it is the cutest! It makes her look so old!


Emma and Katelyn have been busy collecting rocks for their rock collections.  By collecting, I mean they go out to the rock path in our flowerbeds and bring rocks inside.  They asked to paint them for about a month and were thrilled when I finally let them.



A few pictures from the May Nelson family party.  Ice cream cones are always a big hit.


And a rare picture with Todd and I both in it!


Post-nap cuddles with princess Katelyn.  She has entered into her ultimate girly stage where she always has to be wearing a dress/skirt even to bed or else she "just is not beautiful".  She also is potty trained now!  I was pretty scared to start that whole adventure and while she didn't pick it up as fast as Emma did, she still did great.  We are just happy to only have one in diapers now!


yes, we did have this in our living room for a few days until she got the hang of it.  Don't judge.

Emma is our little budding artist right now.  We have countless numbers of drawings laying around our house.  One day I came home with new crayons and paper for her and she could not have been more excited.  Oh, the simple things in life!


We broke out the inflatable pool a few weekends ago.  That is some cold water in there but the girls didn't seem to mind it!


Just some morning piano practice and cuddling on the couch.  As has been mentioned before, Miley really loves it when her sisters play with her!


Our kids are not the most reverent church goers.  Todd snapped this picture of them right before Sacrament meeting started.  I guess they needed to explore a little before settling down for the next hour.


Emma loves to ride bikes and scooters outside.  She has a little friend, also named Emma (which the girls think is so funny), that lives two houses down from us.  They love to play with each other.


My mom and Spencer came home from Japan for the summer.  Miley wasn't sure why Spencer fell asleep while he was holding her.  Poor guy had some pretty serious jet-lag.


Emma got a new, to us, bike from some of our friends so she has been trying to teach Katelyn to ride her old bike.  Unfortunately, Katelyn is so little that her feet don't touch the pedals yet.  Emma is nice to push her sister around the driveway so she can still feel like she is riding it.  She is a great big sister! 


That is all for now! Stay tuned for a few more updates in the next few days.

3 comments:

Doug and Leslie said...

We put the potty in our living room too, at least you have hard wood :) That picture of the three of them on the piano is adorable!

Dantzel said...

honestly i cannot get enough of your girls. miss you guys!!

Rosalie Ringwood said...

Emma looks so big pushing Katelyn on her bike! Love you all so much!