Saturday, May 3, 2014

Let's Go Fly a Kite

Emma has been really anxious to fly a kite this spring.  I bought one online and it has been sitting in our garage for a while.  One day after Todd got home from work we decided to run over to the park really quickly and give it a try.  Emma thought that it was great and Katelyn just liked running up and down the hill.  Miley was just there being cute!





It was a little difficult getting the kite to stay up for a long time because we were trying to keep it close enough for the girls to see it.  At the end Todd finally let it all the way out and it did much better.



4 comments:

Allie Walker said...

I want to come fly a kite with you guys! I LOVE your shirt. I'll take that as well.

Emily said...

Don't tell Bronsen... He's been begging to get out and fly a kite too...
mmm maybe I'll bring them for the beach!

Laura said...

Very fun! Glad it worked well!

Rosalie Ringwood said...

That looks like so much fun! And Katelyn IS just cute!! Love your kite and love you all