Wednesday, November 25, 2015

29th Brithday

I had a good day celebrating my 29th birthday.  Todd unfortunately had to go to work very early in the morning and had to work pretty late, but the girls made sure that I had a great day.

Emma wouldn't let me get out of bed until they brought me balloons. Then she did her best job taking a picture of me in bed.  They had also made me breakfast of toast and a leftover cinnamon roll from me real birthday breakfast the day before.  They even decorated my plate and cup.


Then when the girls were back from school they took me out to lunch.  Katelyn was excited to tell me where to go and Emma was even more excited that Todd had given her cash to pay for the lunch.  We went to Chick-fil-a.


Later that night Todd and the girls made me a donut cake since I am not really a fan of birthday cake. It was a great day spent with my family!


The day before my birthday, we celebrated Katelyn and my birthdays at my mom and dad's house and had a Ringwood family picture taken.  We had them snap a few pictures of our little family as well.  I just love these people so much!

1 comment:

Emily said...

I'm having a hard time holding back my tears that I couldn't have joined in on the Chick Fil A lunch! Pull it together! haha! Your donut cake looks great, except that they are cake donuts... but it's ok, I still think you're great :) xoxo