| I am pretty sad that this picture is blurry but I am using it anyway. |
We ate dinner with my family in the afternoon. My Grandfather and also my Grandma were able to join us as well as my Dad's brother, Wayne. This was Camden's first time meeting my Grandfather!
My mom came home from Japan with so many cute dishes, it is fun to see how she sets the table every time we come over.
After we finished eating, we hung out and played games. Spencer and his friend Emily were nice to entertain my kids for a long time, then Emma and Katelyn got bored and found an iPad to entertain them.
When we were done at my parent's house we headed over to Kyle and Natalie's house to hang out with Todd's family.
I went shopping that night with Natalie, Rachael, Kaylee, Maddy, and Emily. It was surprisingly not that crowded and I sufficiently embarrassed my nieces by using my selfie stick, (apparently I am too old to have one of those), so it was a successful night!



1 comment:
Your mom did a great job decorating! I love her little dishes! I need a selfie stick... Your pictures are so great
Post a Comment