Tuesday, November 10, 2015

October Wrap Up

Here are all of the pictures that I want to remember from October, but don't fit into their own post.

Emma completed her first science project and had a mini science fair.  She wanted to study why leaves change color in the fall.  We think that she did a great job!


We spent as much time as possible outside enjoying the fall weather, Miley loved riding her scooter!


Emma was also really excited about crazy hair day at school, she came up with her hairstyle all on her own.



We enjoyed watching General Conference and had a little coloring station set up for the girls that helped us be able to pay attention a little bit better.



We enjoyed the Nelson Family halloween party!  Miley just really loved telling people she was Minnie Mouse!






We went to the pumpkin patch a few times and took the worlds best family picture!




Todd forced me into taking some end of pregnancy pictures which I am told someday I will be happy I have them.




Todd and the girls went on a long bike ride almost everyday he was home from work after Camden was born.  They all really loved it!


We got some family pictures/Camden's newborn pictures taken and Todd snapped these really cute pictures of Katelyn and Miley while Camden was having his turn.



The rest of the month was spent hanging out around our house and loving on Camden!





No comments: