Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Todd's Birthday

Todd turned 32 the day after Christmas.  He is really getting old ;). We had a pretty laid back day but it was fun.  Todd slept in while the girls and I got his breakfast ready.  Waffles with whipped cream and strawberries. Then we opened his presents.




Emma wrapped her present for Todd all by herself.  She was very proud.

Todd took the girls sledding while I stayed home with Camden.  I think that they had a really good time in all of the fresh snow.  When they came back we hung out around the house for a while and then Ryan and Emily came over.  Later in the evening my parents came over with some gifts for Todd and they watched our kids so we could go out for his birthday dinner.


We had a great time celebrating our favorite guy!  He is such a great husband, friend, and father.  We would be so sad without him! Happy Birthday, Todd!


1 comment:

Emily said...

Happy Birthday Todd, ya old man!