Friday, June 10, 2016

May in Pictures

Here is what the rest of the month of May looked like at the Glover house! We spent lots of time at the park and enjoyed the nice weather outside!



We also had our first successful outing were I took the kids somewhere and no one cried or fought. It was amazing! The girls always love when we go to the aquarium and there was hardly anyone there on this day so that might have helped.





Emma and Katelyn both got the new glasses that they were so proud to pick our on their own. They make both girls look so grown up but especially Emma!



One night, Emma wanted to make sure that Katelyn was extra comfortable on the couch. I am pretty sure every blanket that we own was on that pile.


Katelyn and Miley had fun playing in Camden's crib a lot although Miley would never let us take her picture while she was in there.


We spent a lot of time in our back yard playing on the trampoline. The girls always made sure they were dressed in their finest clothes before heading out there. 


One day, Emma and Katelyn decided that they wanted to spend the whole day in our coat closet. I am not sure why they thought that would be fun but they really enjoyed themselves (despite the look on Katelyn's face) they had flashlights in there and ate their snacks in there and made up all sorts of games. They only came out to eat meals and go to the bathroom. Funny girls!


Emma had a fun time participating in the fun run up at her school! She was excited to be with her friends from the neighborhood that she usually doesn't see at school since she is the only one that goes in the morning.


Macie, Emma J. Cassie, and Emma!


Katelyn was pretty excited that she was picked as gymnast of the month for the month of May. Both of the girls have really loved being in gymnastics this year!



As usual we spent a lot of time at the library as well. These girls go through books so fast! It probably helps that the library has a lot of fun toys as well.



One Saturday in May, Todd was outside fixing our sprinklers and I looked out the window and thought that maybe I should go out and help him, even though I really just wanted to sit down on the couch and read a book. I eventually decided to go out and was using our electric hedge trimmers to trim some bushes when my finger got caught in the blade. I think I was in shock when it happened because the way I reacted made Todd think nothing really happened until he looked over and saw blood streaming out of my hand. Nothing that 8-9 stitches couldn't fix. I cut through some of the nerves so I don't have all of the feeling back in my finger but we were just grateful that it wasn't as bad as it could have been!





We had a good time at the Nelson family monthly party which was hosted at the Irion's house. The girls were a little sad that we couldn't swim this time but I had just gotten my stitches and couldn't get them wet!


Jace and Kimberly blessed their sweet baby Rosie at the end of the month and we had a good time celebrating her!



My whole family minus Camden and Cole, who were both napping.

 

It was another great and busy month!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The closet dwellers! I had no idea they did that - thanks for keeping the blogging going!