Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Mom and Dad Dates

In May Emma and Katelyn were able to go on a date with mom or dad. Not surprisingly, Katelyn chose to go with Dad and Emma wanted to go with Mom. They got to choose what they wanted to eat and do and I think they had a really good time.

Katelyn and Todd went to dinner at Zupas and then they went to Color Me Mine and had a good time painting. When they were done there, they headed over to Scheels to ride on the ferris wheel.




Emma and I went to dinner at Chick-Fil-A and then we went to go see Zootopia. The movie had been out for 2 months so I didn't think I would need to buy tickets ahead of time and we got to the theater and it was sold out for a private event. Emma was so sad, luckily there was another theater close by that we hurried over to and made it just in time.



It is always great to be able to spend some one on one time with our kids. They are all pretty great and we love them so much!

1 comment:

Rosalie Ringwood said...

Funnest Parents Award goes to you!! xoxo